His life was transformed in 2015 when he was told he had stage-three melanoma and only a couple of years to live, he had a choice: get busy living or accept dying. Somehow, despite an amazing music career, Kevin had always found it difficult to simply be happy. He’d had a wake-up call, and he decided to do something about it. He envisioned a new, fun, and fulfilling life and set about making the necessary changes. Now, he wants to help you do the same.
Got a tight schedule?
This quick video intro is just for you.
Does this sound familiar?
When you feel happy, healthy, peaceful, and know your purpose, IT’S PRICELESS.
I teach people there is hope and a path to a more authentic and joyful life. When you change the way that you look at things, the things you look at change. Being able to use my music and life experiences to guide others is not my job it’s my Joy.
Together we’ll do a deep dive into what is no longer working in your life, what is, and create a roadmap using the tools and concepts I’ve taught over the years to create a life you truly love. In essence when our ‘role’ matches our ‘soul’ we blossom!
What are the benefits of working together?
- Weekly support, a structure and game plan to follow, accountability, and having an advocate who supports you along the way.
- Clarity on your life- purpose, what really matters, why, and creating a roadmap to get you there.
- Reduced stress, fear, feeling stuck, and negative ‘stinking thinking.’
- Guidance with relationship issues, being single, finding a partner, divorce, death, as well as how to have a healthier relationship with yourself.
- Help with transitions such as moves, new careers, mid-life crisis, self-worth, and forgiveness.
- Understanding the important connection between Science and Spirituality.
- Skill set (tools) to use when life gets out of balance mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- Decisive ways to control your mind instead of having it control you.
Why I only work with a handful of clients at a time.
THE NEXT STEP.
- I offer a complimentary ‘get to know each other’ session either on Zoom or by phone. First, please click the button below. I will contact you with available dates and times.
- When we speak, we will go over your ideas, thoughts, and goals, and I will answer any questions you may have.
- If we decide to work together, I will go over pricing and availability during our initial conversation. You will then be emailed an agreement to read, sign and return. Payment will be due before our first session.
- If we decide not to work together, I will be happy to guide you to suggested readings, videos, or people I know who may be able to help you on your journey.
- For information about concerts, speaking engagements and corporate events please contact: [email protected]